Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twitter in Real Life

There's a good reason I'm a blogger and not a videographer: because I'm horrible at making videos. Actually, that's not technically true; I haven't ever tried to make a video. I don't know the first thing about directing, editing, animating--frankly, I don't even know the terms for the things I don't know. Suffice it to say I'll stick to blogging.

With one exception, that is. One of the funniest things I've ever seen on YouTube is the video about Facebook in real life. I was hoping there'd be a similar one for Twitter, because if the concept of Facebook in real life is hilarious, the concept of Twitter out loud in real life is even better.

Alas, there wasn't one (ok, there is one but it wasn't what I was thinking of). It did, however, introduce me to my new favorite thing: XtraNormal. XtraNormal lets you turn text into a movie. Naturally I was intrigued--text I can write.

So I tried it and, while I'll definitely be sticking to blogging, I personally was very amused by my video.

Without further ado, here's my Twitter in real life video. (If the F word offends you, you shouldn't watch.)(But now you're curious so just watch it anyway.)

No comments: