Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Writer's Block=Link Time

I don't know what's up with me but I'm just drawing a blogging blank these days. But I've been reading plenty of stuff, so rather than continue my blogging dry spell, I'll at least steer you to some good posts other people are writing.

  • My favorite new blog, Inside Facebook. Great--albeit pretty geeky--information about all things Facebook--new applications, stats, marketing. Well worth checking out and subscribing to.

  • Excellent case study about Sprint and how they're using social media to transform their image--since, as Justin Goldsborough, communications manager for social media at Sprint, puts it, they "haven’t exactly set the world on fire when it comes to customer service in the past." Amen to that. But go Justin and his colleagues, and good case study.

  • Awesome cautionary tale about watching what you say in public online spaces. Dude from Ketchum goes to talk to the execs at FedEx about social media and ends up making a huge social media gaffe resulting in one of the best dressing-downs I've ever read. And trust me, I'm a fan of the dressing-down email myself, and can appreciate a quality rip when I read one.


I'm going to leave it at that since I don't know how long my blogging draught will last so I need to keep some tricks up my sleeve for future reference.

No comments: