Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BlogWorld Here I Come!

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Vegas to BlogWorld & New Media Expo. I can't wait. And not just because it's in Vegas, but because I'll finally be able to meet (or at least see in real life) many of the people I've "seen" online every day for the past few years.

I decided to go rogue and not bring my laptop--it will be iPad and iPhone only. It's freaking me out only HUGELY but I'm trying to not obsess. I will try to blog (or, if you're lucky, video blog!) from my iPhone, but for the sake of convenience and my non-agility on a touch screen, I'm going to be doing it on my Posterous blog. So if you miss me while I'm gone, go look for me over there.

And thanks very much to BitMoms for paying my registration for BlogWorld! (as compensation for being a a BitMom Blog Network member, BitMoms provided me with a conference stipend.) Speaking of BitMoms, look for a giveaway courtesy of them on this blog in the next few weeks.

No comments: