Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays

My daughter showing off the Tokidoki/Sanrio iPhone case she got me for Christmas


I didn't intend to take a holiday blogcation, but it appears that's what I'm doing since I doubt my sister and her family, who are spending the week with us, will appreciate me sneaking off to blog. So I'll just take this opportunity to say thank you for reading Mizz Information. While I'm not really a number-watcher, I can't help but be proud watching the number of page views and subscribers for this blog skyrocket. Ok, well maybe not skyrocket, but rise higher than I ever anticipated when I started blogging about social media a few years ago. I wish you all a healthy, happy 2011, and I'll be back in January. Or possibly before...we'll see how long I can stay away.

No comments: