Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New York Times and Other Excitement

Remember my last post about Klout and privacy issues? Thanks to the fact that my friend Tonia Ries is a  rockstar, the story got picked up by the New York Times, so I will now be able to go down in history--much to my mother's chagrin--as the mom who helped her 13 year old lie to get on Facebook.

At any rate, today I'm off to the ASHA Convention in San Diego, the time of year where I get to actually meet face-to-face with the people with whom I interact on Twitter or otherwise online throughout the year in my capacity as community manager. While I wouldn't mind a shorter flight (I hate flying), I'm sure once I'm there I won't be complaining. About the weather, at least ;).

See you all on the flip side next week.

No comments: