Monday, June 2, 2008

Updates

Looooong time no write--I should just have a background soundtrack of crickets chirping in here on the very off chance anyone is actually reading. I have a new job, my two other blogs, a pinched ulnar nerve which is making half my right hand numb and therefore makes it suck to type--and so on--therefore it's been a month since I've posted anything here. Oh, and now it's the time of year before school gets out but after the pool has opened, so in addition to the regular work/take care of kids grind there's the additional chore of going to swim practice every day and keeping up with wet towels and whose swimsuit is at which house, etc.

Good times, all in all.

Fear not, though--a few weeks ago on Charlene Li's blog, Groundswell, they were offering free copies of, well, Groundswell--the book, that is. I was one of the first 100 bloggers to respond so I will be getting a free copy and will be reviewing it here.

Stay tuned...

No comments: