Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buzz2010 and Charlene Li's Open Leadership

Today I had the awesome experience of meeting Charlene Li at Buzz2010--and I'm still buzzing! I can't even describe how great it was--between being 5 feet away from Charlene to how great her presentation was to how relevant it was to associations in particular to her signing my book....Ok, I'll digress now.
  • Here's the Twitter transcript from the event, if you're interested in what kind of buzz the event generated.
  • In case you haven't read Open Leadership yet, here's my post about it--a definite must-read (the book, not my post...although I was psyched to get an email today asking permission to run it in Association Trends.)
  • Since I already had a copy of the book, I decided to have some Twitter fun and do a giveaway of the copy I got at Buzz2010. I told my Twitter followers the first person to respond telling me what Mizz Information means would win it. Jennifer Berk got it right away!

    @maggielmcg Learn something new every day. An Upsy Downsy doll. Those are clever and mildly disturbing.less than a minute ago via Seesmic



    I even got Charlene to sign it for her. See, Twitter isn't totally useless!

No comments: