Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Voices

Sometimes you just hit a blog dry spell--either that or you are just done entirely. I'm hoping it's the former rather than the latter for me; regardless, I'm sitting here trying to force a post and am just not feeling like thinking or blogging about social media right now.

But lucky for you there are some new (or new-ish, or at least new to you) bloggers who have plenty of enthusiasm and interesting things to write about:
  • My friend and co-worker Janet McNichol blogs about workplace wellness, which I think is pretty unique in the association world. She is also much better than I am about using pictures, videos, charts, etc--all that stuff you're supposed to do but which I don't do because I'm lazy.
  • Another (ex) ASHA coworker has also recently started blogging--Stefanie Reeves. I loved her post about how association lobbyists are lagging behind the rest of the world in terms of social media adoption.
  • I love when I "meet" someone via their blog--as is the case with Kathi Edwards' new blog the Learning Evangelist. That's another good thing about association bloggers--lots of them live in the DC/MD/VA area. Having JUST started
    blogging, Kathi has a ton of enthusiasm and I look forward to reading her stuff.
  • And now for something completely different...a radio show by my friend and fellow book club member, Dawn's Early Light. The show is live Mondays from 4-6 ET and features "American roots and rock."
Ok, those are the four that I can think of--who did I miss? Feel free to add yourself and a link to your blog, or tell about someone else's blog or podcast or whatever.

No comments: